Saturday, December 17, 2011

Really? Are you effing kidding me?



So i sit here on a random saturday night, about a milky way full o'beers inme and thinking to myself, I can be thinking about an ess ton of different things. But nooooooo.......

That's not the case. I'm surrounded by way effing too many marriages crumbling around me. I know, you're thinking, this dude has way more witty and funny shit to say, but now, I'm more like what the fuck!!!! You fucking clowns are effecting my life. My kids play with yours, my wife hang with yours, we all used to party together, having cookouts, get-togethers, etc, now, that shit is out the window.

Yeah, we can still have cookouts, provided everyone can get along, our wives can still hang out, provided you think we're cool enough to, yeah we can party together when we plan separate parties. You know what I say? TWATS!!!!!!! You all are acting like TWATS!!!!!

I'm not going to get in too deep on this post and I really don't care if I offend anyone cuz nobody really reads this shit anyways but I will say to all those fucking it up,
Thanks!!! Ass Clowns!!!!

Oh, and I love you honey, Got Dayem!!!!!!! We kick ass!!





Oh, and just cuz I know you wanna see this shit....





No comments:

Post a Comment