Friday, July 17, 2015

More Random Thoughts of Awesomeness

What's up to my faithful followers, oh wait, that would be no one, GFY!!!  I digress.  Any who, I need to get back to writing on this damn thing.  I think one day it will be awesome to look back on and peer into the mind of a genius!!  BAHAHAHAHAH!!!  Any shits, as I'm driving my effing daily commute I had so many random thoughts popping into my head, how terrible we are as a society at forming our own opinion, how the media is ruining the social fabric of our society, how completely inept we are as drivers, how awesome Bohemian Rhapsody still is to this day!!  Dammit I love that song.  There are so many things I can write about, I just need to stop being a lazy shit and get back on this mule.

I won't get into any political shit at this time for fear that someday someone may actually read this shit and then I would be in dutch, or as Paula Dean would say "Some splaining to do"  said in the worst Ricky Ricardo voice ever.


I seriously couldn't figure out who would be more offended, Cubans or people with jaundice.

Welp, I'm going to make a concerted effort to write more often, I know I've said this before, go eff your face.  Got to get this shit out of my system before I'm dead and gone.

More to come.......


No comments:

Post a Comment