Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Your next American Idol

So let me first start off by declaring my general hatred for American Idol. The phenomenon of this disaster masquerading as a television show blows my mind. Every year millions of people tune into this dredge to watch your average person become a superstar. Every year billions of said average persons tryout across the country with hopes of becoming the nations new superstar. Even without winning, it is safe to say that one can become famous just from the exposure. I think it would be safe to say that one can find less harm by pure exposure to the cosmic waves, or that creepy guy hanging out at the library. Wait, were'd that last part come from? Ah, I digress, I will admit to have watched some of the early train wrecks of the early auditions, all the while hoping a train would wreck into the audition rooms. This would seem to be capable of happening if you have that walking dead Paula driving the train. I mean, as soon as she awakes from her drunken stooper and stumbles out of her sarcophagus like Mummra



Sorry, I really just wanted a reason to add Mummra to my blog.

The real reason I started this particular blog entry was to introduce America to the latest superstar. Now the pure uncoached talent I would have to say came directly from my silly money genes. Well, I really don't feel like typing anymore right now but I wanted to introduce the world to their next superstar.




Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment