Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Day Has Come and Gone

Well kiddies, the day has come and gone. The decor was elaborate, the spread was vast and the levels of estrogen was higher than Snoop Dogg at a Cheech and Chong viewing. At promptly 7:21, that was officially twilight (get it "Twilight), the party to end all parties had started. Now many of you readers, okay, seriously, just me, may remember the scenario. The Fortress of Solitude, the most awesome to the power of kick-ass man cave, was getting transformed into the land of rain, clouds and sparkly emo self loathing vampires.




The transformation was as impressive as watching Unicron change from a planet eating umm planet, to a freakin robot large as a planet.



(Stupid Galvetron)

Well, to say the least all of this was my sad attempt at retaining my title as coolest to the kick-ass husband of all time.



I have to say, the spread was impressive, and only made better by the catchy titles of the dishes, I mean come on, we had "Cullen Crab Bombs" and "Stake in the Heart Chicken Satay and Beef Skewers".




I'm really having a tough time at writing something sarcastically witty and potentially offensive. Not sure if it's because I know how much this party meant to Pooz or if it's true, that I now have relenquished all traces of dude von dudenstein when I passed my sack to the devil for the aforementioned title. Okay, that was a sad attempt at something sarcastic, witty, funny, but turned out to be an epic fail. I'll just post some pics of the grand event.










Those are just a few of fun moments of the official Twilight Release Party of 09. And one last shot of the big payoff on why I do the things I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment