Sunday, March 29, 2009

Untitled

Well, quite possibly the most trying year of my life continues with very little change. This past Thursday, 26 March 2009, Grandma Kay passed away. She was a 100 years young.



Along with the passing of my mother-in-law and the other devastating losses Pooz and I have faced this past year I sit back and try to make sense of it all. But that, I don't think is possible. You can't simply put an answer on these types of things and tie them up with a nice little bow and then everything will be okay.

Well, I've just spent the past 45 minutes staring at this damn computer trying to think of something to write. I could easily ramble on with a slew of anger and frightening thoughts but what good would it do. I will go on to say that I am without a doubt a much better person for knowing and having had these two women in my life. Thank you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment